Fake Tan Setting Spray - 3 PACK - BEST SELLER
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
All fake tans leave you feeling a little sticky for up to two hours, and the more tanning solution you apply, the stickier you become. Our fake tan setting spray fast-tracks the drying process so you can get dressed right away and comfortably marinate in your tan.
Our customers are raving about the convenience and comfort of this product. It's quick and easy to apply, and doesn't leave any messy residue all over the floor like other powder products on the market.
Storage / Warnings
Store in a cool, dry place
Protect from direct sunlight
Keep out of reach of children
For external use only
Use as directed
In case of contact with eyes, flush immediately with clean water.
It is important to do a patch test before using the product, and to avoid applying it to damaged, inflamed, or sensitive skin. If the solution enters the eyes, rinse immediately with water.
Stop using this product immediately if you develop redness and itching. Seek medical attention if irritation persists.
This product does NOT contain any sunscreen agents and does not protect against sunburn or
sun damage caused by sunlight.
Butane, Propane, Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate,
Silica, Fragrance, Amodimethicone, Terminalia Ferdinandiana
(Kakadu Plum) Fruit extract, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12,
Glycerin, Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
What's not in it
This product does NOT include:
- Formaldehyde, a known carcinogen.
- Paraformaldehyde, a type of formaldehyde.
- Methylene glycol, a type of formaldehyde.
- Quaternium 15, which releases formaldehyde.
- Mercury, which can damage the kidneys and nervous system.
- Dibutyl and diethylhexyl phthalates, which disrupt hormones and damage the reproductive system.
- Isobutyl and isopropyl parabens, which disrupt hormones and harm the reproductive system.
- The long-chain per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances known as PFAS, which have been linked to cancer.
- M- and o-phenylenediamine, used in hair dyes, which irritate and sensitize the skin, damage DNA and can cause cancer.